If you are still facing static fuzzy picture on your TV screen, Then it is clear that, you antenna is not working properly. TV signal strength is main factor of high quality picture. If you live far away from a tower supplying the signals, you must face the experience poor picture quality due to weak Tv signals. There are lots of factors can cause your TV antenna to produce poor reception on your TV set. Here, are some useful s tips that can sort out poor signals problem and help increase your television antenna signals strength.
1. About 60% of all reception problems are related to Pre-amplifier-amplifiers. Install the TV antenna amplifier best suited to your reception needs. This electrical device plugs directly into the antenna and provides a boost to increase the signal. You can find one at most electronics stores.
2. Inspect the wires and splitter connected to your antenna. Old, corroded wires, connectors and splitters may require replacement. Replacing these parts with new ones can greatly improve antenna signal strength.
3. Change the location and directional of your TV’s antenna. Moving an attic antenna to the rooftop could create a stronger TV signal. If have a rooftop antenna, turn the device in the other direction and see if the reception improves. If you live close to a tower, you may be able to get away with an antenna located in the space under your roof or in your living room.
4. Upgrade your present TV antenna. The inside/indoor TV antenna placed on top of the TV usually is a lower sign in contrast to rooftop antenna. If you have an older rooftop TV antenna, you might consider enhancing to a latest design model.
5. Consider purchasing a signal booster, which increases poor reception by improving the signal that the box gets. It can make pictures more clear and audio more distinct. As long as the sign remains the same, it can also reduce any problems with a jumpy picture or infrequent signal strength.
6. Make an appointment for a professional technician to come out and analyze the antenna if you’re not able to deal with the issue on your own. A professional technician can provide assistance and recommendations on how to deal with the poor TV antenna signal.